Philosophy Fitness is a community hub that offers strength and circuit classes, personal training, and boxing. They offer both virtual and in-person sessions created and run by some of the best trainers and coaches in the city.
The Philosophy Wellness Team is located on the second floor o f the gym and offers chiropractic, physiotherapy, and massage therapy.
Accessibility: access to the second floor is up a 20 step staircase. This is not a scent-free or chemical-free environment due to the cleaning products that are used throughout the gym and in the treatment rooms.
The province of Ontario has moved into Phase 2 of the re-opening plan. For patient safety, we continue to operate under strict protocols.
1. Please wait patiently outside and I will be down shortly before your appointment time to meet you. The door will be locked behind you as you enter.
2. Use the hand sanitizer provided or wash your hands in the bathroom before and after your treatment.
3. Bring your own shorts and/or t-shirt depending on the area you would like worked on.
4. Please bring a mask, scarf, or something to cover your nose and mouth. A soft fabric is recommended for maximum comfort during treatment.
5. Cancellations can be made online up to 24hours before your appointment. If you develop symptoms of COVID within 24hrs of your appointment, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel and I will waive the cancellation fee. For reasons outside of this, please be mindful that with these measures I am only able to operate at 75% capacity and as such, late cancellations are subject to a fee.
1. The door will be locked to the general public.
2. A 15 minute gap will be applied to all appointments. This will minimize the number of people within a space at a given time and allow time for a thorough wipe-down of all surfaces and handles.
3. All surfaces will be wiped down with biotext, a hospital grade disinfectant, between all treatments and at the start and end of each day.
4. Hands will be washed with soap/water and hand sanitizer before and after treatments.
5. An ASTM level 2 medical grade mask will be worn during the treatment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly at email@example.com.
Dr. Belinda Chan
Dr. Belinda has been practicing out of a private room on the second floor of Philosophy Fitness since March 2019. You can read more about her here.
Initial (45-60min): $125
Follow-up (20min): $70
Follow-up (30min) $85
Thurs: alternating weeks of 10am-4pm and 11am-6pm
For appointments outside of the listed hours please contact Dr. Belinda directly.
Dr. Sophie Pollon-Macleod
Sophie Pollon-MacLeod is a Naturopathic Doctor and sports nutritionist (CISSN). Prior to obtaining her doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine, Sophie completed her undergraduate degree in Human Kinetics from the University of Guelph. Sophie is also a personal trainer with Philosophy. Her experience as a trainer ignited her passion to pursue a career in healthcare and help others towards feelig her best. Sophie combines her expertise in exercise physiology and naturopathic medicine to support her patients towards achieving weight loss, improving their performance and aiding in pain management. She goes beyond symptom management and utilizes a full-body approach to get to the root of health concerns. Sophie possesses additional qualifications from the International Society of Sports Nutrition and a level 1 pelvic health certification through Pelvic Health Solutions. Sophie is in good standing with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO).
Initial (70min): $180.00
Follow-up (35min): $90.00
Free discovery call (15min)
Hours (Virtual only)
Fridays: 8:00am-4:15pm; 5:45pm-7pm