As of Monday November 23, Ontario is moving Toronto and Peel public health unit regions into lockdown based on the Keeping Ontario Safe and Open Framework. The College of Chiropractors of Ontario (CCO) confirms that chiropractors in those regions are permitted to remain open and continue to practice virtual and in-person care, while continuing to follow PPE and patient safety precautions currently in place.
1. Please wait patiently outside and I will be down shortly before your appointment time to meet you. The door will be locked behind you as you enter.
2. Use the hand sanitizer provided or wash your hands in the bathroom before and after your treatment.
3. Bring your own shorts and/or t-shirt depending on the area you would like worked on.
4. Please bring a mask, scarf, or something to cover your nose and mouth. A soft fabric is recommended for maximum comfort during treatment.
5. Cancellations can be made online up to 24hours before your appointment. If you develop symptoms of COVID within 24hrs of your appointment, please reach out to email@example.com to cancel and I will waive the cancellation fee. For reasons outside of this, please be mindful that with these measures I am only able to operate at 75% capacity and as such, late cancellations are subject to a fee.
1. The door will be locked to the general public.
2. A 15 minute gap will be applied to all appointments. This will minimize the number of people within a space at a given time and allow time for a thorough wipe-down of all surfaces and handles.
3. All surfaces will be wiped down with biotext, a hospital grade disinfectant, between all treatments and at the start and end of each day.
4. Hands will be washed with soap/water and hand sanitizer before and after treatments.
5. An ASTM level 2 medical grade mask will be worn during the treatment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.