As of May 27, 2020, the Ministry of Health has started allowing Chiropractors to return to practice. Your safety is my number one priority and I will continue to have strict guidelines as I re-open.
1. Please wait patiently outside the yoga[barre] door and I will be down shortly before your appointment time to meet you. The door will be locked behind you as you enter.
2. Use the hand sanitizer provided or wash your hands in the bathroom before and after your treatment.
3. Bring your own shorts and/or t-shirt depending on the area you would like worked on.
4. Cancel your appointment if you start to exhibit COVID symptoms. This can be done, penalty-free, online.
5. Please bring a mask, scarf, or something to cover your nose and mouth. A soft fabric is recommended for maximum comfort during treatment.
1. The door will be locked to the general public.
2. A 15 minute gap will be applied to all appointments. This will minimize the number of people within a space at a given time and allow time for a thorough wipe-down of all surfaces and handles.
3. All surfaces will be wiped down with biotext, a hospital grade disinfectant, between all treatments and at the start and end of each day.
4. Hands will be washed with soap/water and hand sanitizer before and after treatments.
5. A medical grade mask will be worn during the treatment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly at email@example.com.