Rosedale Medical Centre is a commercial building with existing para-medical, medical, and dental practices. It is conveniently located at the southeast corner of Bloor/Sherbourne. Entrance to the building is located on Sherbourne, right across from the Sherbourne Subway stop. It is also just a 9min walk from the Yonge subway stop on Line 1 (Yonge-University Line).
Accessibility: elevator access to the fourth floor and barrier-free access to room 404. This is not a scent-free or chemical-free environment due to the cleaning products that are used in the building.
For patient safety, we continue to operate under strict protocols.
1. Please proceed into the unit and wait patiently in the waiting room.
2. Use the hand sanitizer provided or wash your hands in the bathroom before and after your treatment.
3. Bring your own shorts and/or t-shirt depending on the area you would like worked on.
4. Please bring a mask, scarf, or something to cover your nose and mouth. A soft fabric is recommended for maximum comfort during treatment.
5. Cancellations can be made online up to 24hours before your appointment. If you develop symptoms of COVID within 24hrs of your appointment, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel and I will waive the cancellation fee. For reasons outside of this, please be mindful that with these measures I am only able to operate at 75% capacity and as such, late cancellations are subject to a fee.
1. A 15 minute gap will be applied to all appointments. This will minimize the number of people within the space at a given time and allow time for a thorough wipe-down of all surfaces and handles.
2. All surfaces will be wiped down with biotext, a hospital grade disinfectant, between all treatments and at the start and end of each day.
3. Hands will be washed with soap/water and hand sanitizer before and after treatments.
4. An ASTM level 2 medical grade mask will be worn during the treatment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly at email@example.com.
Dr. Belinda Chan
This is Dr. Belinda’s second location. You can read more about them here.
Initial (45-60min): $130
Follow-up (20min): $75
Follow-up (30min): $90
Follow-up (45min): $130
Follow-up (60min): $175
For appointments outside of the listed hours please contact Dr. Belinda directly.